Newer posts are loading.
You are at the newest post.
Click here to check if anything new just came in.

FYI: Not nearly a Turbine!

This kind of Construction is called a "Screw Compressor".
You supply mechanical energy to a gas via the driveshaft and compress the gas with the two interlocking corkscrew-formed parts > Gas (low pressure) goes in from the POV in this photo an exits to the right (higher pressure).
No Soup for you

Don't be the product, buy the product!

YES, I want to SOUP ●UP for ...